0.17 - Mar, 2016¶
- Implementing fuzzy procedures inside CoTeDe, thus removing dependency on scikit-fuzzy. scikit-fuzzy is broken, hence compromising tests and development of CoTeDe.
0.16 - Mar, 2016¶
- Using external package OceansDB to handle climatologies and bathymetry.
0.15 - Dec, 2015¶
- Moved procedures to handle climatology to external standalone packages.
0.14 - Aug, 2015¶
- Interface for human calibration of anomaly detection
- Implemented fuzzy logic criteria
0.13 - July, 2015¶
- Major improvements in the anomaly detection submodule
- Partial support to thermosalinographs (TSG)
- Working on WOA test to generalize for profiles and tracks
- Adding .json to default QC configuration filenames
- Moved load_cfg from qc to utils
Since 0.9 some of the most important changes.
- Following CF vocabulary for variables names (PRES, TEMP, PSAL...)
- Partial support to ARGO profiles
- Added density invertion test
- Included haversine to avoid dependency on MAUD.
- tox and travis support.
0.9 - Dec, 2013¶
- Going public
- Creating fProfileQC()
0.5.4 - Nov, 2013¶
- Including Tukey53H test
- Implemented ProfileQCCollection
0.4 - Sep, 2013¶
- gradient and spike tests with depth conditional thresholds
- Use default threshold values for the QC tests.
0.1 - May 24, 2013¶
- Initial release.
QC_ML - 2011¶
- QC_ML, a machine learning approach to quality control hydrographic data, the initial prototype of CoTeDe. I refactored the system I developed to quality control TSG, to evaluate the PIRATA’s CTD stations for INPE. At this point I migrated from my personal Subversion server to Bitbucket, and I lost the history and logs before this point.
- A system to automaticaly quality control TSG data on realtime for AOML-NOAA. The data was handled in a PostgreSQL database, and only the traditional tests were applied, i.e. a sequence of binary tests (spike, gradient, valid position ...).